It's AUCTION TIME in Atlanta! Sunday, Sept. 16!

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hey all, in case you hadn't heard about the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association's September auction, it's just around the corner- THIS Sunday! The September auction is one of our twice-yearly biggies. Our last big auction in March had nearly 1000 bags of fish and plants, PLUS dry goods- foods, aquariums, and other supplies. There is sure to be some rare stuff so if you are within driving distance I would urge you to come check it out! Registration is FREE and you do not need to be a club member to attend. The auction is located at the Atlanta Farmer's Market, down by the airport.

For more information, check out www.atlantaaquarium.com. Hope to see you there!

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That's awesome.
I'll get there someday!

Hope others are going as well!

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I wil not be making Saturday, but will probably be at the Spring auction.

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
AAAA Atlanta Area Aquarium Association Auction TODAY

Fish auction today in the Atlanta farmers market on forest parkway. free registration and lost of fish and plants. Happy bidding.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Not as much as I expected. The prices went higher than usual on many fish, which is great for the hobby in general so I have no complaints about that. The best prices IMO were for the African cichlids and some of the larger CAs- fish that I am just not really set up to keep at the moment.

I got some stuff prearranged before the auction- a pair of Cryptoheros chetumalensis and a female C sajica to introduce to my nice male. These are hopeful breeding projects.

Stuff I got at the auction includes a couple of nice pond books, a gorgeous pair of blue orchid crowntail bettas, a bunch of nannacara anomala and laetacara thayeri, a few smaller nannacara, a SUPER nice pair of locally bred rams, and that's all I can think of for now.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom