Its all Shawnies fault!!

1. a

anunez91 Valued Member Member

i blame you for the inspiration, =] haha, although its nowhere near as colorful as yours, i think they enjoy it. The one in the middle is my first crowntail, hes amazing. The two on the farthest right are my original betta, and the two on the left are my other two new ones, i bought three today, and a new heater, theyre all digging the consistent warm, haha Ill have better pictures up soon, this was with a phone. I just wanted to show you what a "horrible" influence you had on me, hahaha!

i had a ball today finding the little blue clips, they came with the plastic sheets, so i just bought it all like that, worked out great

*edit* the two on the LEFT are my original bettas, and the other three are the new ones, haha

Attached Files:

2. d

damprye Valued Member Member

looking good, congrats :)

3. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Anunez,

Beautiful tank and fish! Thanks for sharing them with us. Be sure to update your aquarium profile information when you have time.

Shawnie has inspired many of us! Thank you Shawnie! :)
    Ken

4. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Looks great! I agree with Ken, Shawnie's an inspirer :;nw Thanks for sharing the photos. Any names for your bettas?

5. u

uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

You've been busy! What are their names? What size tank is it?

6. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

It looks great!

Yep, Shawnie can definitly inspire/enable for sure. That's just one of the many things that makes her such an asset to the forum.

7. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

great job on the tanks anunez!!!! they look amazing :)
    oh my ! ty for the nice comments :)
    but I got allot of my influence from others here ....I think we ALL enabler each other!!

8. Martinismommy

Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

The tank looks great! I love it when Shawnie gets blamed instead of me lol

9. OP
    OP
    a

anunez91 Valued Member Member

thank you all for the comments! ill be sure to update the info right now, just got back from work, fun! the tank is a ten gallon, (cramped i know but im just waiting on the move before i start upgrading) Im really starting to gain an appreciation for these little guys, i can see how someone could become completely fascinated with them (and end up with five divided tanks) haha, plus it feels good to get them out of those cups, its just too bad they cant just get along, haha, could you imagine if you could keep males in a tank unseperated? ................

how about, thank you shawnie, and fishlore! for all the success every members had thus far!

and, as far as names, only my two original bettas have names, my significant other hasn't been over yet to aptly name them according to her ridiculous thought process, haha

10. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Congrats, good job (I too blame Shawnie for my recent relapse!!)

Thanks for sharing, now I can't wait for names after your last post lol!

11. critter_fritter79

critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

lol MM! Shawnie is responsible for the tank bug...the betta bug is all you!!! Those tanks look great!

12. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

Shawnie how could you! ROFL! I dont think it was all Shawnie's fault though I mean look at those faces....how can you resist the look of a betta!...oh thats right you cant! lol Lovely fish and I like the tank its very colorful. Congrats!!!