Its all Shawnies fault!!

anunez91

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I blame you for the inspiration, =] haha, although its nowhere near as colorful as yours, I think they enjoy it. The one in the middle is my first crowntail, hes amazing. The two on the farthest right are my original betta, and the two on the left are my other two new ones, I bought three today, and a new heater, theyre all digging the consistent warm, haha Ill have better pictures up soon, this was with a phone. I just wanted to show you what a "horrible" influence you had on me, hahaha!

I had a ball today finding the little blue clips, they came with the plastic sheets, so I just bought it all like that, worked out great

*edit* the two on the LEFT are my original bettas, and the other three are the new ones, haha

Attachments

damprye

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
looking good, congrats

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Anunez,

Beautiful tank and fish! Thanks for sharing them with us. Be sure to update your aquarium profile information when you have time.

Shawnie has inspired many of us! Thank you Shawnie!
Ken

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Looks great! I agree with Ken, Shawnie's an inspirer Thanks for sharing the photos. Any names for your bettas?

uprightandlocked

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
You've been busy! What are their names? What size tank is it?

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
It looks great!

Yep, Shawnie can definitly inspire/enable for sure. That's just one of the many things that makes her such an asset to the forum.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
great job on the tanks anunez!!!! they look amazing
oh my ! ty for the nice comments
but I got allot of my influence from others here ....I think we ALL enabler each other!!

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The tank looks great! I love it when Shawnie gets blamed instead of me lol

anunez91

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
thank you all for the comments! ill be sure to update the info right now, just got back from work, fun! the tank is a ten gallon, (cramped I know but I'm just waiting on the move before I start upgrading) I'm really starting to gain an appreciation for these little guys, I can see how someone could become completely fascinated with them (and end up with five divided tanks) haha, plus it feels good to get them out of those cups, its just too bad they can't just get along, haha, could you imagine if you could keep males in a tank unseperated? ................

how about, thank you shawnie, and fishlore! for all the success every members had thus far!

and, as far as names, only my two original bettas have names, my significant other hasn't been over yet to aptly name them according to her ridiculous thought process, haha

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Congrats, good job (I too blame Shawnie for my recent relapse!!)

Thanks for sharing, now I can't wait for names after your last post lol!

critter_fritter79

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
lol MM! Shawnie is responsible for the tank bug...the betta bug is all you!!! Those tanks look great!

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Shawnie how could you! ROFL! I don't think it was all Shawnie's fault though I mean look at those faces....how can you resist the look of a betta!...oh that's right you cant! lol Lovely fish and I like the tank its very colorful. Congrats!!!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads