It's a rough life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Being so cute and spoiled is sooooo hard!

I just don't know how she does it everyday

Last edited by a moderator:

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
She's a Dreamsickle leopard gecko! I bought her from TMF Exotics at ReptiCon Fire last march :3

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
She's far from shy! She gets very upset when you don't feed her as soon as she wants to be fed XD She's a bit of a brat

Here's the rest of her

Last edited by a moderator:

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh, she is LOL Her dish even says "Spoiled" on it LOL She's got a tude and she know how to use it XD

AlanGreene

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Lovely looking creature! We had wild gekos in our hotel rooms in thailand, they were rally cool, they kept the bugs away and made a funny little noise, not every one appreciated them in the rooms as much as I did though!

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
We get little wild geckos around here. They are all named Sam (no idea why. One lived in our house for the longest time and mom named it Sam LOL). They get it through cracks in the doors and windows and live pretty happily till we catch them and put them out. Now we mostly get little ones. The big ones are hiding away for the winter (some winter, 90+ degrees -_-). We call the little ones "Baby Sams" XD

Matt B

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
She looks like me after Thanksgiving! Although I always pass on the mealworm and crickets.

AlanGreene

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I would like a gecko I'm just nervous of what I'd have to feed them! they are really friendly and peaceful creatures

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
She looks like me after Thanksgiving! Although I always pass on the mealworm and crickets.
There are starving kids that would love some crickets and meal worms

I would like a gecko I'm just nervous of what I'd have to feed them! they are really friendly and peaceful creatures
it's not so bad. I don't feed crickets very often. Usually meal worms and super worms. Tweezers are your best friends, however, the puppy has dragged them off somewhere so I've been using a baby fork LOL

kellyiswicked

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Your gecko is so large!! My boyfriend has a crested gecko. I'm terrified of it since it enjoys jumping on people.

The feeding of crickets is very entertaining though haha my boyfriend feeds the gecko crickets quite often, his gecko isn't very smart though. He frequently misses them even though my boyfriend holds them right in front of his face on tweezers. Then the poor gecko has to spend his night hunting them down. What funny creatures!

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cresties are jumpy, yes. That's the reason i went with a Leo LOL

She looooves crickets. She's sneak up behind them, stare them down for a second, shake the tip of her tail like a rattle snake, and then pounce on them (and miss 99% of the time) XD

Bumblebat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cresties aren't that jumpy. Sometimes theyll take little leaps, but they're clumsy and not too fast. In my experience, they're also way more tolerant of being handled than leopards.
If you want a gecko but don't want to feed insects, cresties are perfect for you.

Beautiful leopard btw!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom