It's a good year when shows and movies are doing reruns [emoji3]

Brisilda Kodra

I never been a Harry Potter fan but new movie spoof seems great

And I am looking forward to new Gilmore girls and Fuller house

Dovah

I used to watch The Golden Girls reruns when I skipped school. (Don't skip school anyone reading this!)

Brisilda Kodra

Dovah said:
I used to watch The Golden Girls reruns when I skipped school. (Don't skip school anyone reading this!)
Lol lol how funny wish I skipped school lol

Dovah

Bad, Brisilda Kodra, bad! It's not as cool as you think it is.

Golden Girls is cool, though, yes.

Brisilda Kodra

Dovah said:
Bad, Brisilda Kodra, bad! It's not as cool as you think it is.

Golden Girls is cool, though, yes.
I hated school anyways it was awful for me glad to skip a day or two lol

Dovah

If I could go back I'd do things differently. But alas, I cannot, and regrets aren't worth much!

What's your favorite TV show right now?

Brisilda Kodra

Dovah said:
If I could go back I'd do things differently. But alas, I cannot, and regrets aren't worth much!

What's your favorite TV show right now?
Let's see people hated me they thought I was worth nothing so what's the point going there for

Dovah

Children can be mean, that's for sure. Looking back on it I'd have cared less about the people around me and more about my schooling. I think I do a pretty good job of expanding my mind on my own, though.

Brisilda Kodra

Dovah said:
Children can be mean, that's for sure. Looking back on it I'd have cared less about the people around me and more about my schooling. I think I do a pretty good job of expanding my mind on my own, though.
Hard to focus on school when others day to day judge you

Dovah

Everyone judges you all the time, it's natural. The important thing is how you see yourself.

My grandmother always used to say "Never put yourself down, people will do that enough for you on their own."

Brisilda Kodra

Dovah said:
Everyone judges you all the time, it's natural. The important thing is how you see yourself.

My grandmother always used to say "Never put yourself down, people will do that enough for you on their own."
Oh I became stronger it was just annoying tbh like same old stuff it got tiering

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom