It's a feeding frenzy!!!!

1hawaii50

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Here are my new Corys...actually, after I got them home, I found out that they are Brochis Splendens...not Corys...I think they are still beautiful nonetheless! I also picked up 1 Albino Cory. I already had 2 Rabauti Corys, and 2 Panda Corys that survived my Ick epidemic. I think they like their new tankmates! I feed them Hikari sinking wafers and Omega shrimp pellets. I actually started soaking the food for 10 minutes or so in Garlic the last couple of days, and they seem to LOVE it!

360.jpg

361.jpg

362.jpg

364.jpg

365.jpg

366.jpg

367.jpg

1hawaii50

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I was also wondering at what point should I start feeding my new Albino Ancistrus, instead of just letting him feed off of the tank algae. I dropped a half of an algae wafer in 2 days ago, and he didn't touch it. I guess he's now changed his mind!

368.jpg

369.jpg

370.jpg

371.jpg

372.jpg

373.jpg

The bristlenose has got to be one of my favorite fish. He is not shy at all. I see him at all hours of the morning/afternoon hunting all over the tank!

phishyitis

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I think plecos like to chew on wood,I'd put a piece in there for him to snack on.He's a hansome guy,my DG and swordtail have learned to follow my cory's at feeding time and try to steal their food,it's comical because they don't always win.I think cory's are one of my favorites.

Last edited:

1hawaii50

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I think plecos like to chew on wood,I'd put a piece in there for him to snack on.He's a hansome guy,my DG and swordtail have learned to follow my cory's at feeding time and try to steal thier food,it's comical because they don't always win.I think cory's are one of my favorites.
I have to get some mopani driftwood, and I'll put a little in there. I should have some time in the next few days to run back up to the LFS.

Rhan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
They're all so gorgeous! I love cories! Such sweet, happy little fish.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom