IT Work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I_Have_Fissues, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I_Have_Fissues

I_Have_FissuesNew MemberMember

It's Saturday morning, and I'm reading all of this with great intensity... then I see your comment... think "my God, you're right!"...

... and go right back to reading about the possibility / probability of fish feeling or not feeling fear and pain.

I'm 35, married, work in IT... and reading this is probably the most exciting thing I've done lately, LOL!

I love this forum!!!! :;perfect

2. CichlidnutFishlore VIPMember

I work in IT too, mind numbing isn't it? lol

3. OP
    OP
    I_Have_Fissues

Actually, not for me anymore. I left a the IT department in a hospital (which was mind-numbing and soul-reaping) and went to work for a non-profit which advocates for people with disabilities to live independently. We do a lot of work in a lot of areas, and I get to step outside of the geek role a lot to truly touch people's lives. It's definitely great to be part of the world again...

... and I'm SO trying to get them to put a fish tank in the lobby!

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

I work in the tp department lol and yeah it gets mind numbing quite often. On here though it's just such a great place to get away from it all.

5. OP
    OP
    I_Have_Fissues

No matter what you work is, on here is definitely a great place to get away from it all!

And your avatar ROCKS!

6. pirahnah3

lol thanks man, I have seen it on a shirt once and would love to get one.

Yours looks awesome too.

7. OP
    OP
    I_Have_Fissues

Thanks! :)

8. pirahnah3

is yours actually ink?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice