It Pays To Get To Know Your Independant Lfs

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I’m lucky to have several great independent Lfs in my area.
I’ve always supported the independents over the years & got to know the owners well.

I was out & about this morning not really intending to go fish shopping but wouldn’t you know it, my route took me near one of the smaller Lfs so I thought I’d drop in & say hi.
As I walked in the door I was met with “Oh hello, I’ve got something for you” & was handed a bag that a customer had brought in as no longer needed.... It was full of shrimp stuff, lots of posh food my shrimp have never had, most unopened, mineral balls, alder cones, dried nettles, & much more... my shrimp will think all their birthdays & Christmas’s have come at once!
Now I just have to make room for it in my fish/shrimp food drawer

jmaldo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Door prize, Lucky You and your shrimp.
@Coradee said "I was out & about this morning not really intending to go fish shopping but wouldn’t you know it, my route took me near one of the smaller Lfs"
Yep, it happens to me once in awhile. I think my car has a mind of it's own. LOL

Definitely Agree! I have 2 shops close by. One shop even e-mails when they think I might be interested in something that just arrived. Plus 1 ordered a tank for me at cost.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom