It happened again !

1. Borisbbadd Guest

I was walking around Wally World, minding my own business.
    When I turned to look at something, a 5 gallon tank jumped into my cart.
    Even worse, while I was fighting to get it out, some gravel, some plants, and a castle jumped in.

This is getting serious..........:;dk

Randy

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Woohoo! Betta tank, perhaps? I'm surprised a betta didn't "jump" into your cart, too. Maybe you turned back around too quick:;ufo

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;rlbeen there did that tooooo many times...back aways from the stores!!!!!!!!!

I even went to our local ACE HARDWARE store...feeling safe and all, but low and behold, they have a fish department!!!!!!!!!!! ive since gotten a few bettas as well as 7 angel fish while shopping to get a key made for my car:whistling: its never safe anywhere!!:no2:

wheres the pics ? LOL

4. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

:;rl :;nw Y'all are nuts! :giggle:

5. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:;laughing Don't you hate then that happens? lol

6. Borisbbadd Guest

Ace Hardware having a fish department, that's not fair...........:;laughing

7. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;nw:;nwthank you!!!!!!!!!
    I told the boyfriend that tooo! see it wasnt my fault right?:;dk he dont seem to understand that ...who'da thought in a hardware store! :;a1

8. djadv111 Initiate Member

Oh wow there are others just like me , my wife always gets mad at me because i always come home with some new plant or rock or even fish, Im always shopping for tanks and stuff.
    "she just does not get it"

9. Borisbbadd Guest

Hey, you were blind-sided, no question about it........:oops:

10. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;rlwelcome djadv..theres a TON of us like you!!!!
    :;hug2 knew it!! you da man!:anim_19:

11. Borisbbadd Guest

djadv, my wife hasn't got mad,

she is still looking at me like I came from a another planet or something..........:;bmu

12. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;laughing give it time boris!!!! ;D
    :party0049: but we will ALL be here for you when your snoozing in the 492.jpg

13. Borisbbadd Guest

Thank you............:;laughing

Hey it's a nice looking house.
    If it has a t.v. and a refridgerator, it won't be so bad.:;th

14. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;toast and if you lucky, room for a 5g betta tank in the corner!!!!!!:giggle::party0001:

15. Robin4 Member Member

Hi Borisbbadd,

How about some pictures of your find from Walmart!!
    :photo: :party0011:

16. hooxeii Well Known Member Member

This has happened to me before... I'm beginning to think those 5-gallon tanks ought to be strapped down. They seem jumpy.

17. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. Some of you are just weak and have no will power:giggle:

I was in PetCo yesterday getting a new hood for my 29g that I use to pre-filter water for my water changes. Well, this book shelf tank 6.6g jumped into my cart (must have been a day for jumping tanks:helpsmilie:) and I thought hmmmm....So I pulled it out of the cart and set the box in the floor. I had to open it to check it out didn't I? So I had it all spread out, all over the fish store floor. :whistling: Low and behold a store clerk came over to me and asked if I needed help. I said "no" I have it all under control :happy0034: He left me alone after that :shock: I finished looking at it, put it all back in the box neatly just as I found it and returned it to the shelf. Sadly I don't have a shelf for a shelf tank (yet).

Talk amongst yourselves :)
    Have a good day everyone!
    Ken

18. Borisbbadd Guest

You better go check, it might be hiding in the trunk of your car.......:;eye:;eye

19. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;rlsee he still has willpower...but i can smell a betta bug in his presence!!!!!!:anim_35:

20. lorabell Well Known Member Member

tank first...then u HAVE to do the shelf.....its easy...just like that