It finally happened…baby rabbit snail!

ForBettaorForWorse

After just over a month of anxious waiting for my rabbit snails to start breeding, today, I finally found my first baby rabbit snail! I totally freaked out when I saw it, and started shrieking: "AHHHHHH! THERE'S A BABY!" My family was partially concerned, and didn't share as much of my excitement, but I am over the moon:)

bettasXD

After just over a month of anxious waiting for my rabbit snails to start breeding, today, I finally found my first baby rabbit snail! I totally freaked out when I saw it, and started shrieking: "AHHHHHH! THERE'S A BABY!" My family was partially concerned, and didn't share as much of my excitement, but I am over the moon:)
I have been waiting for the bladder snails in my tank to breed. I think one is an adult already. So far I only have 2 snails.

ForBettaorForWorse

I had been totally adamant that all the snails were female, but I bought one last night, and she might have brought the baby with her.
I tried to take a picture, but it's small, and I had bad lighting, and a weird angle, so it looks like a blob of grey fuzz...

Attachments

• 3BAE1E66-079B-460B-8D1B-442C8BB4D64C.jpg
    3BAE1E66-079B-460B-8D1B-442C8BB4D64C.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 9

BigManAquatics

Finally happened afyer a month? You don't possess much patience, do you? Lol

ForBettaorForWorse

Oh, yep, I don't. I've been soaking wood for four days, and I keep wishing they were done...

bettasXD

Finally happened afyer a month? You don't possess much patience, do you? Lol
I don’t have much patience too. Every time I am quarantining a fish, I am like when is it over? And then I relent after a few days and let it in the tank early, telling myself that I should be fine. Need to get rid of this bad habit!

ForBettaorForWorse

Today I found a second baby:) They are both so stinking cute:)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
kallililly1973
Replies
Views
kallililly1973
  • Question
  • Tabbycat724
  • Snails
Replies
Views