It Begins... 40B African Cichlid Tank - Page 7

Dom90

Lol no I don't think it's a thickskin or it probably would've killed off the whole tank by now.

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
Lol no I don't think it's a thickskin or it probably would've killed off the whole tank by now.
Is cause he hasnt reach his killer phase lol. What did they tell you it was when you bought it?

Dom90

They told me it was a NyerereI but they weren't sure, someone had dropped it off there as a juvie so I don't know either lol.

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
They told me it was a NyerereI but they weren't sure, someone had dropped it off there as a juvie so I don't know either lol.
I'm talking to the african cichlids pros ik about your fish to get a second though on what he is so far I been told looks like a sp44 but he might be hybrid. I'm talk to someone else and see what he says.

Dom90

Yea... Anders is asking for me on cichlid-forums also

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
Yea... Anders is asking for me on cichlid-forums also
Ask the other guy ik that knows victorians better his responds "Likely hybrid. Body shape is way too long for the species it looks like"

Dom90

Yea it probably is, it's too torpedo shaped to be a NyerereI or thickskin, they're more rounded

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
Yea it probably is, it's too torpedo shaped to be a NyerereI or thickskin, they're more rounded
Yea so him being a hyrbid you should mix him in your breeding stock.explains why I keep thinking sp44 cause he some sort of hybrid of it.

Dom90

You mean shouldn't mix him in...

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
You mean shouldn't mix him in...
Lol yea forgot the n't.

Dom90

Oh boy, maybe your suspicion coming true lol. He was chasing one of the kribs around the plants just now. Gonna have to keep close watch.

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
Oh boy, maybe your suspicion coming true lol. He was chasing one of the kribs around the plants just now. Gonna have to keep close watch.
Yep hybrids are hard to tell how they will behave but if he has sp44 is going to show sooner or latter.

Dom90

Lol never buying from questionable source again...

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
Lol never buying from questionable source again...
Well atleast you know you know your nyerereI are from good stock.

Dom90

Yea very reputable source, it's top secret

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
Yea very reputable source, it's top secret
Lol don't worry I won't steal your supplier lol.

Dom90

Sounds almost like drug dealing lol

LeoDiaz

Dom90 said:
Sounds almost like drug dealing lol
Lol my supplier is some guy on the corner he got all kinds of fish lol. Jk

Geoff

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom