It Begins... 40B African Cichlid Tank

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Lol no I don't think it's a thickskin or it probably would've killed off the whole tank by now.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
They told me it was a Nyererei but they weren't sure, someone had dropped it off there as a juvie so I don't know either lol.

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
They told me it was a Nyererei but they weren't sure, someone had dropped it off there as a juvie so I don't know either lol.
Im talking to the african cichlids pros ik about your fish to get a second though on what he is so far i been told looks like a sp44 but he might be hybrid. Im talk to someone else and see what he says.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Yea it probably is, it's too torpedo shaped to be a Nyererei or thickskin, they're more rounded

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Yea it probably is, it's too torpedo shaped to be a Nyererei or thickskin, they're more rounded
Yea so him being a hyrbid you should mix him in your breeding stock.explains why i keep thinking sp44 cause he some sort of hybrid of it.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Oh boy, maybe your suspicion coming true lol. He was chasing one of the kribs around the plants just now. Gonna have to keep close watch.

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Oh boy, maybe your suspicion coming true lol. He was chasing one of the kribs around the plants just now. Gonna have to keep close watch.
Yep hybrids are hard to tell how they will behave but if he has sp44 is going to show sooner or latter.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom