It Begins... 40B African Cichlid Tank

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
So I grabbed this last night in the nick of time, Petco was closing in 5 minutes!

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1436197468.779315.jpg

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Haha yea... had to get the job done whatever means possible. Doing some Amazon shopping to get filter, heater, and cichlid sand.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Might as well go for broke, I'm spending all this money, a few more bucks wont break the bank

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Might as well go for broke, I'm spending all this money, a few more bucks wont break the bank
Lol go big or go home. I just dont find a point of having to pay $20 or so for each 20pound bag when you can just get one 50 pound bag of PFS or black diamond.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Yea I have a Fluval 406 on the 75g so I stick by Fluval, real good brand and products. I was just gonna get the 206 but I had this HOB lying around, might as well make use of it.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Yes. For the stand, I plan to stack the 40B and 29 on different shelves, that way water changes are easy. I dont have to drag the hose to two different places.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
!!! I gotta cancel my order then lol. Luckily, the order on Amazon hasnt shipped yet, so I was able to cancel the order.

I was pretty sure the description said "Cichlid sand", i made the order at 6 in the morning lol.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom