Want To Buy ISO 65 Gallon Tank

NaturalGothic

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I’m looking to purchase a used 36x24x18 aquarium that’s in good condition and comes with a hood. I can’t seem to find any standard size 65 gallon tanks by me so I figured I’d ask here. Doesn’t need to come with a stand or any other extras, however, I will consider them if offered.
Thanks

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Where are you located? (I have a 58 oceanic which is 3" shorter but the same footprint)

OP
NaturalGothic

NaturalGothic

Reaction score
Mcasella said:
Where are you located? (I have a 58 oceanic which is 3" shorter but the same footprint)
I’m in NY; how about you?

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Virginia and my truck is not driveable. It has a stand but no lid (a 40 breeder lid would fit it though).

OP
NaturalGothic

NaturalGothic

Reaction score
As long as I know what kind of lid it needs, that’s fine. I can’t tell you what a pain in the neck it’s been trying to find a 15 gallon lid. How much would you want for it? Depending on price and rates, I might be willing to pay to have it shipped.

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
NaturalGothic said:
As long as I know what kind of lid it needs, that’s fine. I can’t tell you what a pain in the neck it’s been trying to find a 15 gallon lid. How much would you want for it? Depending on price and rates, I might be willing to pay to have it shipped.
115 for tank and stand. It is heavy enough it would go freight which is an arm and leg. It likely would be cheaper to drive (specially if it is gas driven vehicle), the stand is a little taller i think 25 or 27" with it having little clearance (1/4-1/2" around tank base.

New Threads