Isn’t Life Something?

Gypsy13
Hey Guys.
This is funny to me. May not be to others though.
So, my peeps, I would like to thank each and every one of you for being a part of my fishy family. I can’t tell you how often I’ve opened fishlore because I had absolutely no one to talk to. My only social media. People I understand. Mostly. People who understand me. Our desire to help those in trouble bind us into one formidable team. It’s been an experience I’ll always treasure.
I’m sure I’ve made mistakes along the way. How could I not? My foggy brain makes thinking a trial sometimes. I asked one fella about his knifefish (was hatchetfish) because I had a knife in my hand. Yep, slipped a cog on that one.
And I know some of y’all get tired of my posts mentioning aquarium salt. I do know it’s not a cure all but it’s helped me and mine quite a bit. Sorry, but I’ll always reach for natural first. Unless it’s too far gone, then I’ll start with the nasty meds. Advice? Yeah. Most everybody is nice and respectful to the OP and each other. But a few are rather harsh and tend to rush to judgement without any thought to curtesy. Just my opinion, but it’s just not helpful. Especially to try to start an argument on someone’s call for help thread. Just sayin. Yes, my grammar could be better but I’m tired.
Which brings me to the point. Finally huh? I will be going in hospital for a bit. Hubby will bring my iPad when permitted. Seems Lupus decided my left lung is quite unnecessary. I’ll check in when I can. Promise. If y’all never hear from me again, I treasure each and every one of you. Even those naysayers out there. Be good to each other. Hugs to all.
Gypsy the salt lady. :smug:

midna
noooo gypsy I hope you can kick lupus in the booty this time around and get better soon! *hugs* good luck sweetheart.

david1978
Good luck. Its amazing how resilient a body is to things. And if its any consolation my dad had his right lung removed a few years ago and except running out of breath hes doing remarkably well.

Discus-Tang
To good health, Gypsy13

Goldiemom
I can’t even speak...you know how special you are to me. Constant prayers going up. May God and His angels surround you and keep you comforted and safe. Please have hubbie let me know how it goes. ❤️❤️

Lorekeeper
Good luck, Gypsy! We'll be hearing from you again real soon, I'm sure.

Lucy
Best of luck Gypsy. FishLore will be here when you are stronger. See you soon!

Smalltownfishfriend
Go Gypsy!! I will be praying for you!!! God has got this all under control!!

Fanatic
Oh, that’s quite something!
I am keeping you and your husband in my daily thoughts, and will send a prayer out tonight!

JLeeM
You'll be in my thoughts Gypsy. Good thoughts and well wishes your way! Can't wait to hear from you again.

Dawn Michele
My BEST to you Gypsy!!! Looking forward to talking to you soon!!!

Seth15
Put your faith in God. You will be fine. We'll here from you soon!!!

stella1979
You are in my thoughts and my heart as well Gypsy. Sending you and your family my best today and always. Hugs!

Ohio Mark
Thinking of you and praying for you!!

ValerieAdams
Oh my goodness. I've only "known" you for the short few months I've been here but I can tell you're such a kind hearted soul. Good luck! You've got this! Prayers for you

goldface
I wish you the best! Good luck, and I hope you make a quick and full recovery. You're one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure meeting with online.

Galathiel
Check in whenever you can. We'll be here waiting! I pray that you have a quick and uneventful hospital stay.

chromedome52
Good luck, kiddo. I hate hospitals, so I hope you have a good doctor and get friendly nurses.Talk to you when you get back!

Goldiemom
I don’t want to invade Gypsy’s privacy but I’m sure she won’t mind me letting you guys know that she made it through the procedure. Drifting in and out but we still have her. Praise the Lord! That’s all the information I feel I can provide without her permission. Please continue to join me in prayer for our friend.

JLeeM
I don’t want to invade Gypsy’s privacy but I’m sure she won’t mind me letting you guys know that she made it through the procedure. Drifting in and out but we still have her. Praise the Lord! That’s all the information I feel I can provide without her permission. Please continue to join me in prayer for our friend.
Thank you! Been worried about her ever since I read her original post.

Discus-Tang
Thank you :smug: She's very understanding, I'm sure she won't mind.

stella1979
Thank you so much for letting us know. I too have had Gypsy on my mind a lot these past few days.

jdhef
Just discovered this thread. Get better soon Gypsy13. Looking forward to seeing you back here soon.

Smalltownfishfriend
Aww thanks for the update!! I will keep praying!!! God is good all the time!! Even when we don't understand his ways!!!

Dawn Michele
Thank you for the update and glad she made it through the procedure.

Dch48
Here's hoping she makes it back here soon. I have a cousin who suffers from Lupus so I'm somewhat aware of how debilitating it can be.

Fanatic
Praises!

HORNET1
You are in my prayers every morning.

Fashooga
Speedy recovery! Look forward to you coming back on!

Discus-Tang
Goldiemom Is Gypsy doing alright?

Goldiemom
Goldiemom Is Gypsy doing alright?
. She is doing better than expected and nurses are amazed. I am learning just how amazing she really is!

Discus-Tang
. She is doing better than expected and nurses are amazed. I am learning just how amazing she really is!
Thanks. If she's awake tell her Fishlore says hI

Ohio Mark
I really appreciate the sense of "community" on here!

penguin02
JUST SEEING THIS! Hope that Gypsy is okay!!

CanadianFishFan
Same I hope shes ok! I agree this is the only place I can talk fish. She is so helpful I never want her to have to leave.

Seth15

That's great news!!! Thank the Lord!

Goldiemom
Thanks. If she's awake tell her Fishlore says hI
She had asked me to post to you guys and let you know how she is. You guys are part of her family. She knows you guys are asking about her and praying for her. I think it means a great deal to her. Who had the fish named Jupe? She is talking about that and the nurses asked me who he was! Lol

I really appreciate the sense of "community" on here!
I agree. The people on this forum are amazing!

SegiDream
** I'm so sorry I just now saw this thread. (crying) Glad Gypsy is ok. Lupus has such a crazy mind of it's own right. People rarely understand what all it can do. One day fine, the next day some really crazy insane stuff is going on. Assuming Gypsy will be back or someone can pass along *big hugs* and get plenty of rest!

Dsluder
Gypsy— am keeping you in prayers, Dear Lady. You’re rocking this!
Goldiemom—Thanks so much for keeping the forum updated.
You both contribute significantly to this network that enriches all our lives!

penguin02
Get well soon, Gypsy!

Similar Aquarium Threads

2 3
Replies
Views
Wraithen
Replies
Views
Skavatar
Replies
Views