Isabella look

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I was pointed to this chart for a questions my aunt gave me and I though maybe you can add the link to your post as it has pictures of the disease, just found it to be helpful and you can add it if you want.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Atm, THANK YOU VERY MUCH This is a very good website. I am adding it RIGHT NOW to the stickied thread with the Disease Charts. THANK YOU once again

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Don't thank me, I didn't find it, I was pointed to it for my aunts fish and I was like that's a great website, I thanked the person who gave to me as I like the pictures, very helpful.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
great site-- what a good idea! you can post pics of your own ill fish to the appropriate diagnosis to help others see what the illness looks like. LILA

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i can't get this link to work. can someone else have a go and check it to see if its the link or my computer thats the problem. sounded like a good site and would like to have a look! if its been renamed, does anyone know where its moved to?

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I was informed that it sometimes works and doesn't you just have too keep trying, will inform Isabella about this so she can put it in her topic.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
just tried and i couldn't get it with the link either-- but try searching for "pandora's aquarium" and maybe it will come that way. LILA

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
The link doesn't work for me too either. Although it worked fine for me before. I will make a note of this in my Disease Charts thread.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
thanks Isabella, guess it supposedly works and doesn't work.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL, yeah

cowizzle

Reaction score

aww i can't see the link either... :-\

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!