Is this Tony's?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by click, Nov 26, 2009.

1. clickWell Known MemberMember

I remember I read somewhere in the DIY section about computer monitor tanks and that Tony was starting up a project to get one done for a Betta fish. This was back in August. Well, I think he finished it and he is now selling it online and making a fortune!!!
    Check this out:  .:giggle:

2. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello Click. TonyG is from Mexico and the address at the link you provided states Canada. So I don't "think" it would be his, however I can't say for certain. :)
    Ken

3. OP
    OP
    c

clickWell Known MemberMember

..I was joking :) It was meant as a joke, I know he's in Mexico. I read his thread the other day and he never posted the end result so when I found this on the local site I thought I'll make a little joke.

4. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

:giggle:Doh!
    Right over my head! :)
    Ken

5. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

:;rl Ya never know with Tony!

6. Tony G.

Tony G.Fishlore VIPMember

OMG! how did you know? i ship them to Canada, its alot cheaper than selling them here and they actually get purchased :giggle:

LOL nah, its on hold... and has been for quite a while, but i will start back on it again someday LOL the computer is still empty :giggle:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice