Is this tank large enough?!

KribensisLover1

A guy on the next door app for my neighborhood saw my post about fish and offered to sell me the following:

$$120 for 10 gallon tank with pump and heater decor and gravel

And five convict cichlids. This can’t be large enough right? I don’t need them and can’t get another tank but wish I could put with my non mated kribs if only for them to have more room. I won’t do this but that seems tight.

KribensisLover1

They look small here but still. I asked if that’s large enough for a grow out bc he acknowledged they can’t go with Kribs and I’m awaiting a reply.

Crispii

A 10 gallon is too small for convicts.

KribensisLover1

I thought so. Just looked at aq advisor before you replied and they def said that.

david1978

For 5 convicts that puts you in the 4 foot tank range. And $120 is a lot for a 10 gallon setup. I pick them up at yard or moving sales for $5-$20.

LeoDiaz

Agree with the above, I can make a way better setup for cheaper and all new brand name parts. And then convicts go a dime a dozen. They get to a respectable size if given the actual chance. I would do a hard pass on his offer.

KribensisLover1

He’s selling the convicts for two each online so that means the ten gallon with a heater is $$110 I just feel bad for the fish but it’s a hard no I agree

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom