Is this some sort of disease?

Silverleaf209

So noticed a white bubble on the top of my Swordtail guppy's head, the tank has been running for about four months, it is a 25gal tank with a 40gal topfin filter, the other fish in the tank are 1 female betta, 4 other guppies, 3 platys, 4 rasboras (Galaxy) , 3 nerite snails, 2 mystery snails. The tank is cycled and does have an air bubbler I do water changes once a week about 25 percent. If you need anymore info please do not hesitate to ask me! Sorry about the misspelled title.
20220728_145306.jpg

A201

Difficult to determine from the pic, but it looks to be a very small abrasion w/ a bit of fungus attached.
Things like this usually heal on its own, if the environment is kept clean & good nutrition is provided.

Silverleaf209

Difficult to determine from the pic, but it looks to be a very small abrasion w/ a bit of fungus attached.
Things like this usually heal on its own, if the environment is kept clean & good nutrition is provided.
Thank you!

86 ssinit

Hard to see but if it’s a cut up your water changes. Go every other day and it should heal up. Clean water heals wounds.

Silverleaf209

Hard to see but if it’s a cut up your water changes. Go every other day and it should heal up. Clean water heals wounds.
I am so sorry I was talking about something on another thread and I thought it was a response there, it looks more like a bump than a cut.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BruinAquatics
Replies
Views
hannahmbatts
Replies
Views
Soxrobin
Replies
Views