Should I add the Corydoras? (6-8)

• Total voters

Farlowella Fella

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Braydens Bettas said:
What I might do is; get the Cory cats while they are super cheap (50% off) and coming up to Christmas I will be able to give the kuhlis to my cousin then. Or I'll convince my parents to Let me sell them
I don't see why you couldn't do that, just make sure you're watching params and staying on top of WC but it sounds like you know what you're doing. It's a good short term solution. If you didn't already have so many bottom dwellers I'd say have both. why are all the cool fish bottom feeders???

GetFreshedAquariums

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Farlowella Fella said:
I don't see why you couldn't do that, just make sure you're watching params and staying on top of WC but it sounds like you know what you're doing. It's a good short term solution. If you didn't already have so many bottom dwellers I'd say have both. why are all the cool fish bottom feeders???
Yeah lol. I'll order the Cory cats tonight. I'm getting 6 or 8 bronze. But idk if I should get longfin or standard. Same price still

Farlowella Fella

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Only matters what you think you'll like, unless you have any fish that are inclined to fin nipping. Then I'd go for the standard variety.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom