Is this normal?

BettaFishObsessed

My albino cories are always either super hyper and darting around endlessly or just completely chill and lying in the same place without moving (usually while sleeping or after eating), with no in between at all, they just jump from one to the other, is this normal cory behavior or is something wrong? Theyve always been like this, and they eat normally, always have. Ive just never seen anyone ever mention it on care sheets and such so I wanted to see if this was normal or if there was something wrong? I have 4 of them and they are in a 10gal tank with a (docile, never bothers them) betta, and I am going to move them to a more appropriately sized tank when they get older/bigger, im fully aware that 10gal is not big enough for them when theyre fully grown.

Ghelfaire

I had corydoras, I think it's normal. They also dart up to the top for a scoop of air

Upvote 0

Jilly92

Mine do this as well

Upvote 0

Aprilbeingbasic

Yeah sounds about right. Mine are extra crazy now that I've added more plants. They must be more comfortable and swim all over the tank. Funny little things.

Upvote 0

Kribensis27

Yeah, that sounds pretty normal. Nothing to worry about!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
SM1199
Replies
Views
Missy97128
Replies
Views
Ksway
Replies