Is This Ich?

Animated Brio

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
Points
8
Experience
1 year
From what I can tell I don’t think so. You might want to look up pictures of ich and compare. Make sure to watch your fishes behavior, check your chemicals too.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #4

ILLBETHEJUDGE

Valued Member
Messages
99
Reaction score
13
Points
93
Experience
5 to 10 years
Animated Brio said:
From what I can tell I don’t think so. You might want to look up pictures of ich and compare. Make sure to watch your fishes behavior, check your chemicals too.
my water parameters are perfect. It looks like white dots on the fins but then again this are red spot severums and they might be like that. I've never owned severums before.
 

Animated Brio

New Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
Points
8
Experience
1 year
ILLBETHEJUDGE said:
my water parameters are perfect. It looks like white dots on the fins but then again this are red spot severums and they might be like that. I've never owned severums before.
I can’t help you beyond this point, sorry man, I could only keep my FW for a year and never ran into ich. I would treat it just in case
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #6

ILLBETHEJUDGE

Valued Member
Messages
99
Reaction score
13
Points
93
Experience
5 to 10 years
Animated Brio said:
I can’t help you beyond this point, sorry man, I could only keep my FW for a year and never ran into ich. I would treat it just in case
I'll wait for a couple more answers and see what the consensus is. Thanks for taking the time to answer.
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom