Is This Bloat? Help

1. JoeEse7en Member Member

Hi Aquanatics. So of those you know I got my babies in yesterday. And I noticed that my two White Tail Acei look to have bigger bellies than any of the other fish. Is this Bloat or are they just eating too much? They are very active but I can't help but worry. Anyone have an idea?

There are only two of them but I didn't know if the first picture is a good enough pic. So there are two pics of that one. The 3rd picture is the fatter of the two WTAs. 20170709_190406-1.jpg 20170709_190314-1.jpg 20170709_190020-1.jpg

2. fissh Well Known Member Member

If they're eating good, there just fatso's

3. JoeEse7en Member Member

LOL...Ok. so how would I know if anyone gets bloat? I don't want to worry everytime someone decides they wanna be a piggy.

4. fissh Well Known Member Member

Most stop eating, or eat very seldom. They hide a lot, and don't seem to move around with the pack. If you DSCN5148.JPG have a all African tank you know what I'm talking about!

5. JoeEse7en Member Member

Wow! Is that your tank???

6. fissh Well Known Member Member

I just noticed what town your from. is that near Dallas? Yes one of my tanks, it's a 360 :;bananawater

DSCN4454.JPG DSCN4453.JPG

7. JoeEse7en Member Member

Oh my gosh!!!! That's a big tank!!!! How many Cichs would you estimate you have in that monster??? It's a gorgeous tank my friend! And yeah no that is not a real town. I live in San Antonio. I got that name from Grumpy Old Men. Sorry.

Hey fissh can we start a convo about your tank? Instead of on this thread? I have so many questions to ask you. If you wouldn't mind.

8. fissh Well Known Member Member

It's not a real town??? I thought it was near Tunaboat Texas!
    Yes we can start a convo anytime you like :;bananawater

Harry

9. JoeEse7en Member Member

Sweet

I cant convo you so I put it on your page. I think. I'm still trying to learn how to use this site. Lol!

10. fissh Well Known Member Member

I tried to convo you, but I can't find how to start a convo! I guess I'm just getting old, and it's after my 4pm twilight time! :confused:

11. JoeEse7en Member Member

ah ok well I just wanted to talk to you about your cichlid tank. I said that I am digging those OBs you have in there. I wanted a Blueberry OB but I couldn't find one when I ordered mine. And that tank is just awesome. Like mine but on an extremely larger scale. Are you breeding? How long have you been a Cichlid hobbyist?