Is This Allowed?

Emuhlee

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So I have no way to get cycled media. No friends with tanks, fish store says they don't change out their filters ever. I don't know where else to get them. Does anyone sell or give away cycled media by chance? Correct me if asking that is against the rules or something. Just thought I'd ask.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If your trying to purchase some from the members here, then technically yes as it is in the wrong forum section, but you do have enough posts to use the B/S/T(you can even switch this post to their if you wish). If your just asking if there are any places that sell pre-cycled media then it’s not in violation of the rules.
I believe anglesplus sells some seeded sponges, but I may be confusing them with another place. There are some places online that sell them though.
Although, if I were you I’d likely just purchase some stability instead of going through the trouble of getting already seeded media, I just would consider that easier and safer personally.

Emuhlee

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Platylover said:
If your trying to purchase some from the members here, then technically yes as it is in the wrong forum section, but you do have enough posts to use the B/S/T(you can even switch this post to their if you wish). If your just asking if there are any places that sell pre-cycled media then it’s not in violation of the rules.
I believe anglesplus sells some seeded sponges, but I may be confusing them with another place. There are some places online that sell them though.
Although, if I were you I’d likely just purchase some stability instead of going through the trouble of getting already seeded media, I just would consider that easier and safer personally.
Idk how to switch this over. I didn't even know that section existed. Haha. I'll check out stability. Thank you.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If you don't know how you can always just ask a mod or make a new post there. I think there's an edit button at the top of the thread and thats where you can switch them. Stability is a really good product so I'd suggest it if you can get it.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom