Is this a good deal? Question

1. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

2. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

You can do better! Heck, I've done better buying everything new lol Just keep looking =D

3. Dang Well Known Member Member

The second one isn't too bad, the first one is definitely a rip off. It depends on what brand everything is, I hate when they just say includes light, filter, heater. Really? Haha details!

4. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Yeah, I guess the second ones not too bad. But I'm used to that same get-up, twice the size, for the same price, soooo.....

5. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

I was more interested in #2 but I have to make sure my apartment floor can take the weight I already have a 75 gallon that is cycling(that I got for free it was on the curb side) and make sure I have help bringing it upstairs seeing I got yelled at moving my 10 gallon without help lol. I am 13 weeks pregnant that is why I got yelled at.

6. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Well DUH :p

I still you can do better than that, though. Contact the seller and try to wiggle him down, and do more looking :)

7. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

okay well do :)

8. Reefdweller Well Known Member Member

The 2nd one is not a bad deal really. I would go look at it and if it looks good or even better than the picture. I would offer a $100.00 dollar bill and I bet they take it. I like black so the tank is black rim and the stand is black and appears to be in decent shape. Get rid of that back ground and decor and imagine the potential that is there. I would for sure check the name brands of the filters, heater etc.. before you offered anything of course. Let me know what happens!

:;toast:

9. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

I emailed the seller and she said the filter is a C-530 Marineland Multistage Canister and the heater is a Marineland Visi-Therm Heaters 200W. I am going tomorrow to look at it. I plan on having it as a planted tank and stocking it with 8 long fin leopards danios, 1 BN pleco, 20 red cherry shrimp, 4 yoyos, and 5 MS and the plants will be java fern, java moss, swords, and lilly pad

10. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

My 75 gallon will be stocked with 12 rosey barbs, 6 Otto's, 5 MS, breeding pair of Angels,10 neons, 10 Pygmy panda cories and 2 pitbull plecos.

11. Reefdweller Well Known Member Member

Hey Jessi - did you go look at that tank? You got me looking on craigslist now and I found one I may get but I have questions that I am going to post on here as far as the brand of it etc. Let me know what you decided though!