Is this a 7.5 gallon tank?

  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #3
OP
RomanNoodles96

RomanNoodles96

Well Known
Member
Messages
910
Reactions
327
Experience
Just started
DoraCory said:
Without any dimensions, it's hard to say either way imo.
Yeah I know, I thought maybe someone could tell by the size of the betta compared to the tank. To me it looks like its below 5 gallons but Idk. They are offering it for 30 bucks.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #5
OP
RomanNoodles96

RomanNoodles96

Well Known
Member
Messages
910
Reactions
327
Experience
Just started
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Kind of looks like the TopFin Enchant, which is a 3.5g aquarium. But without dimensions and what not, definitely hard to tell
Well then this is another question, could I turn this into a cherry shrimp tank?

RomanNoodles96 said:
Well then this is another question, could I turn this into a cherry shrimp tank?
Also I have 2 other aquariums I'm not new just wondering if they would work in such a small tank
 

jkkgron2

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,444
Reactions
2,765
Experience
5 years
RomanNoodles96 said:
Well then this is another question, could I turn this into a cherry shrimp tank?
I don’t think I’ve seen any 7.5’s like that for sale. I would guess it’s under 5 gallon but it’s hard to tell without dimensions.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #7
OP
RomanNoodles96

RomanNoodles96

Well Known
Member
Messages
910
Reactions
327
Experience
Just started
jkkgron2 said:
I don’t think I’ve seen any 7.5’s like that for sale. I would guess it’s under 5 gallon but it’s hard to tell without dimensions.
Yeah I figured it wasn't 7.5 and I don't think a tank under 5 gallon is really worth 30 bucks, especially if its used.
 

Dewclaw83

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,481
Reactions
1,386
Experience
4 years
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Kind of looks like the TopFin Enchant, which is a 3.5g aquarium. But without dimensions and what not, definitely hard to tell
^ Yeah, I have this 3.5 gallon and the tank in the picture looks exactly like it
 

Sauceboat

Active Member
Member
Messages
253
Reactions
180
Yeah it looks like the top fin enchant which my brother just purchased new for $16 a few months ago… I’d pay $10 max
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #10
OP
RomanNoodles96

RomanNoodles96

Well Known
Member
Messages
910
Reactions
327
Experience
Just started
Sauceboat said:
Yeah it looks like the top fin enchant which my brother just purchased new for $16 a few months ago… I’d pay $10 max
Yeah I'm not going to buy any, they are asking 40 bucks for the 10 gallon on the left and I don't need any more big tanks like the one on the right.
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
166
Guests online
2,816
Total visitors
2,982

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom