Is There Something Wrong With Me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm11599ps

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was just browsing a local aquarium setup company because I may have the need of a custom or at least a very large tank down the road. The have many pictures on their site but I must say that I'm not found of most of them. A lot of the tanks seem to have fake decor and plants. Is it just me or do the tanks look kind of blah?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was just browsing a local aquarium setup company because I may have the need of a custom or at least a very large tank down the road. The have many pictures on their site but I must say that I'm not found of most of them. A lot of the tanks seem to have fake decor and plants. Is it just me or do the tanks look kind of blah?
Yeah I know what you mean . they are too perfect.
Carol

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
IMO - all tanks look kinda 'blah', unless scaped well. End of the day, they are just glass and silicone

Having said that, I really like the look and finish of the aquariums, I just hate the price tag :;gift

I also stumbled across a custom tank manufacturer based in Maspeth, NY http://www.4fishtank.com/

They have some really cool designs! drooolllll at some of the desk/table designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom