Is There Anyone In Al? Question

Discussion in 'USA Aquarium Clubs' started by MotherLizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. MotherLizard

MotherLizard New Member Member

Seriously, fishkeeping appears to be nonexistent here. Anyone got good info for people around here? Located between Huntsville and Bham.

2. Gypsy13

Gypsy13 Fishlore VIP Member

Well hello y’all! I’m in the auburn area but my tide rolls. And yes, our choices for anything aquatic are getting harder and harder to find. When you do, it’s very limited. And frustrating. Have some GA peeps on here too.

So what y’all got? I’ve got an over abundance of sarassa comet goldfish in a pond, guppies, albino corydoras, gWCMM, longfin leopard danio, one giant danio going back to LFS cause I don’t have room for a school of them and some pest snails.

3. OP
    OP
    MotherLizard

MotherLizard New Member Member

2 bettas, bronze corydoras, a handful each of neon tetras, zebra danios, blue wag platies, a kuhli loach, and an over-abundance of mystery snails. We actually finally got a Petsmart here and it's already being discussed of it being taken right back out because there isn't enough of a profit to be made. Sounds like I'm going to have to go back to driving over an hour to even go to a Petsmart/Depot. I'm just hoping to find some other people into around here and establish some connections.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2018
  4. Gypsy13

Gypsy13 Fishlore VIP Member

It’s rough. Our petsmart used to have fish for half the store. Now it’s two aisles. Just sad. I love my finbabies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice