Is There A Moss Master Out There?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by RedBettaBoy, Apr 13, 2018.

1. R

RedBettaBoy New Member Member

3DBB0D2E-4DAD-4689-B910-D84E75BFDBBF.jpeg Greetings,

Started my venture into a low tech Betta tank a few weeks back. Impulse purchased some java ferns and java moss that’s wrapped around this bendy stick at Petco. I’m confident the moss is doing ok. The ferns I’m realistic are 50/50 about taking off

I like the moss and ok trimming if by some miracle it goes nuts lots of interesting ways to grow it. I found a local guy selling his extra. He has more java moss which I’ll get. Christmas moss and flame. How much harder to keep the latter 2 alive and growing? Finding some very conflicting info online so far. I’m leaning towards getting all 3 and crossing my fingers

20 gallons and my heater is permanently set to 78 and can’t adjust. Flourish and Flourish Advance are being shipped and yes that’s American Dad in the reflection

Thanks

2. -Mak-

-Mak- Well Known Member Member

Slightly harder, but not much. They would mostly need more light.

3. OP
    OP
    R

RedBettaBoy New Member Member

That’s kind of what I was thinking still fairly easy. It’s cheap enough to try the other 2. They look pretty cool if I can get them growing even if it’s slow growing.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice