Is there a list of sellers somewhere?

Discussion in 'How Do I' started by LyndaB, Apr 7, 2010.

1. LyndaB

LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

I had no clue where to put this question. Please move if inappropriate here.

I'm looking to see if there is a list maintained somewhere on the site of members of the forum who sell fish, and which fish they usually have in stock.

Is there such a thing?

:;thx

2. Shawnie

ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

usually members will post on the buy/sell/trade section :)
    or you can post a wanted thread in that area as well......

3. OP
    OP
    LyndaB

Thanks, Shawnie. I have become familiar with the buy/sell section, but thought it might be handier to see a list. I'll keep scrolling to get a better idea of who might have what.

:;hug2

4. Shawnie

ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

as long as members have 50 posts or more, it might be a good idea to have a thread for members to post things (lists) like a thread for sale/trade of just fish only? lets see what the others think :)

5. OP
    OP
    LyndaB

Thanks for your considering it, Shawnie. :)

6. harpua2002

harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

As a (newb!) seller of fish and plants, I think it would be easiest to just make my own threads in b/s/t forum. However, I've been tossing around the idea of just starting threads with a stocklist, one for fish and one for plants, and updating them weekly or as much as I need to. Another forum I'm a member of requires sellers to do this to avoid clogging up the forum with a bunch of threads from each seller.