Is there a list of sellers somewhere?

Discussion in 'How Do I' started by LyndaB, Apr 7, 2010.

1. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

I had no clue where to put this question. Please move if inappropriate here.

I'm looking to see if there is a list maintained somewhere on the site of members of the forum who sell fish, and which fish they usually have in stock.

Is there such a thing?

:;thx

2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

usually members will post on the buy/sell/trade section :)
    or you can post a wanted thread in that area as well......

3. OP
    OP
    LyndaB

Thanks, Shawnie. I have become familiar with the buy/sell section, but thought it might be handier to see a list. I'll keep scrolling to get a better idea of who might have what.

:;hug2

4. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

as long as members have 50 posts or more, it might be a good idea to have a thread for members to post things (lists) like a thread for sale/trade of just fish only? lets see what the others think :)

5. OP
    OP
    LyndaB

Thanks for your considering it, Shawnie. :)

6. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

As a (newb!) seller of fish and plants, I think it would be easiest to just make my own threads in b/s/t forum. However, I've been tossing around the idea of just starting threads with a stocklist, one for fish and one for plants, and updating them weekly or as much as I need to. Another forum I'm a member of requires sellers to do this to avoid clogging up the forum with a bunch of threads from each seller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice