Is there a fish that looks very similar to kubotai rasbora ?

Linda1234

I have about 20 kubota rasbora; but one of them has a lot of orange mixed in with the green. It has the narrow blue line like my other kubotai but given the amount of orange I'm suspicious it is not a kubotai. I'd post a picture but like all the kubotai it is always on the move and very difficult to photograph. The orange is subtle not splotchy but seems uniform across the body.

Cue

Could you get a picture of it?

ProudPapa

Could you get a picture of it?

You must be registered to see images

Coradee

Hi, I know how hard it is to get good pics of kubotai rasboras they’re like little torpedos that never stop moving!
Could you maybe get a short video?, upload it to somewhere like YouTube then share that link here.
You could also have a look at green neons (paracheirodon simulans) in case you have one of those in the mix
Green Neon Tetra Care - Size, Life Span, Tank Mates, Breeding

Linda1234

I'm familiar with green neons; it is not one of those it looks similar to a kubotai but with dabs of orange under the green and maybe slightly more streamline (though males are fairly streamline); and I was wondering if there is a closely related rasbora. It just looks off. I'll try to get a picture the next few days.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
chromedome52
Replies
Views
vikingkirken
Replies
Views
munsky
Replies
Views