Is Petsmart Still Selling Fish In-Store, In Canada?

AquaticQueen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I was wondering (from my fellow Canadian members) if Petsmart is still selling fish in-store, such as I can go in and buy them myself.
(I hope I don't get my membership revoked for saying this) I live in Canada, MB so if so if anyone knows if Petsmart in my area are still open and can tell me, I will be eternally grateful (I hope that doesn't sound too cheesy :D).
Thanks!

Kitley

Reaction score
I am near Windsor Ontario. Our store is curbside pick up only...so thinking no you can not go inside the store

OP
AquaticQueen

AquaticQueen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Can you buy fish with curbside pick-up and is there any additional fees for the order?

UnknownUser

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
AquaticQueen said:
Can you buy fish with curbside pick-up and is there any additional fees for the order?
Even if you can I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s really important to go in the store and look at the condition of the tank and fish.

Kitley

Reaction score
AquaticQueen said:
That I do not know...but I myself would not. I want to see what I am paying for..ie health and size etc. I get wanting more fish now...I am there myself. We have a fish store here...not a chain, one person allowed in the store, most orders picked up at the door. They said because it was not busy...I could go into the separate room where the fish are. Not wanting them to disobey the rules, and not wanting to be in a hot humid room, possibly amongst covid, I declined. But, I am itching as well..lol, I think when it all opens up, there will be a long line up for fish.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom