Experience
2 years
Question is in the title.

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
It is a good food for fish. I have heard many good reviews about it. I can't say from experience because I don't use it but other members here do. I recommend NLS.

MattS99

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Only food brand I use

Colt Frost

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
75 gallon Discus Tank said:
It is a good food for fish. I have heard many good reviews about it. I can't say from experience because I don't use it but other members here do. I recommend NLS.
I use NLS pellets, but one of my Angelfish is a picky eater and will only eat flakes, so I just wanted him to have good flaked rather than tetra flakes.

OnTheFly

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My fish don't prefer it at all because they were raised on something else. It is supposed to be nutritional though. For flake food anyway. If you actually read contents and nutritional info most everything out there is pretty good these days. To include some house brand foods. Whether a flake food is 42 or 44% protein is probably meaningless in the big picture.

Neptune334

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started

Claire Bear

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My betta loves it. I use it in my salt tank as one of three and I have a couple of other tanks where I alternate and it is one I use. Seems as if the fish like it and that is what matters!

Colt Frost

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
This is completely off topic but I just saw something really funny, to me anyways. I have this aponogeton and it really long stems that move a lot cause it’s in the current. It’s dark and one of my Angelfish thought it was an intruder and it started trying to fight with the leaf. It’s still swimming around it watching it closely.

tunafax

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Omega One has all the good ingredients and is easy to find AND IS CHEAP so it's my favorite brand.

My only complaint with Omega One's fish-specific foods (for goldfish, for bettas) is that they don't have spirulina or astaxanthin, or have very little of it, because when I'm feeding omega one exclusively the fish stay duller in color.

GoldFiska

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
tunafax said:
Omega One has all the good ingredients and is easy to find AND IS CHEAP so it's my favorite brand.

My only complaint with Omega One's fish-specific foods (for goldfish, for bettas) is that they don't have spirulina or astaxanthin, or have very little of it, because when I'm feeding omega one exclusively the fish stay duller in color.
I agree. Omega One is an awesome food but I never feed it alone. I always feed my goldies a half and half mix of Omega One and Saki Hikari.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom