Is my white cloud pregnant?!

Freyahh

So about a week ago I started noticing my white cloud Minnow getting extremely large, I thought she was just eating food but she is in the tank with a male so I’m beginning to think she’s currently egg bearing, here’s a photo

AcornTheBetta

Freyahh said:
So about a week ago I started noticing my white cloud Minnow getting extremely large, I thought she was just eating food but she is in the tank with a male so I’m beginning to think she’s currently egg bearing, here’s a photo
Mine looks like that too and I have never seen eggs. I think females are just fatter than males.

Freyahh

AcornTheBetta said:
Mine looks like that too and I have never seen eggs. I think females are just fatter than males.
Yeah but her Gracie spot does look noticeably darker so I’m not sure

AcornTheBetta

Freyahh said:
Yeah but her Gracie spot does look noticeably darker so I’m not sure
Maybe...

chromedome52

Looks bloated to me. A female heavy with eggs is larger than the males by a fair amount, but when you get that sharp angle at the back end by the analfin, it's usually a bloated fish.

Freyahh

chromedome52 said:
Looks bloated to me. A female heavy with eggs is larger than the males by a fair amount, but when you get that sharp angle at the back end by the analfin, it's usually a bloated fish.
What do I do about it?
chromedome52 said:

Latest threads

Top Bottom