Is my tank overstocked

ShortDraft

i have a 75 gallon with a rena filstar xp3 filter on it and a small sponge filter for 15 gallons. in my tank i have:
6x glass catfish
1x pearl gourami
11x neon tetra
20x harlequin rasbora
10x pristilla tetra
11x albino cory
6x bronze cory
6x juhlii cory
3x panda cory
6x peppered cory
1x bristlenose pleco
2x african dwarf frogs
10x dwarf neon rainbowfish
i was planning to add 4 more neon tetras and maybe 6x otos
i do water change 2 times a week and roughly 30 percent water change. my ammonia isnt high whenever i do the water change

A201

Although most are smaller species, 91 fish plus two frogs seems to be a bit much for a 75 gal. If you're up to doing the neccessary heavy WC schedule, the listed new additions might work.

Upvote 0

ShortDraft

Although most are smaller species, 91 fish plus two frogs seems to be a bit much for a 75 gal. If you're up to doing the neccessary heavy WC schedule, the listed new additions might work.
what percent water change do you think i should do since i do 2 water changes every week. my tank is also planted

Upvote 0

A201

A weekly 50% - 60% WC should work.
I keep over stocked tanks too. The primary concern is disease prevention. Water management is so important as to avoid disaster.

Upvote 0

ShortDraft

A weekly 50% - 60% WC should work.
I keep over stocked tanks too. The primary concern is disease prevention. Water management is so important as to avoid disaster.
The reason I’m putting a lot of dish in is because I have a 175 gallon filter and a 75 gallon tank

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JenC
Replies
Views
Anders247
Replies
Views
Islandvic
Replies