Is My Tank Overstocked? Important

1. bristlenose_6102 Initiate Member

I have a 65L tank. I have 4 cardinal tetras, 3 blood fin tetras, 3 rummy nose tetras, 2 black skirt tetras, 2 swordtails(male&female), male molly, kribensis, yoyo loach ( baby selling soon) and 2 bristle nose(male&female)

I want to know which fish I should move to different tanks or sell. All get along but need to know soon. Please do not judge.

2. MattS99 Well Known Member Member

You are overstocked. All of those fish need a bigger tank than a 65L. And you don't have proper schools of your tetras. No matter what you do, you're going to have to sell/ rehome some, if not most of your fish.

3. Fishpuns Member Member

The only fish you have that can live in 65l are the skirt tetra. You could up your school to 6 and rehome all the rest. If you do that you could round out your stocking with ember tetra/shrimp/a honey gourami, etc. Or you could rehome them all and start over with a focus on small tank fish. There's a lot of options if you decide to go that route

4. bristlenose_6102 Initiate Member

Ok thanks for the ideas I'll have to talk to my dad and figure this all out thanks for the help