Is My Tank Overstocked?

1. bristlenose_6102

bristlenose_6102 Initiate Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have a 65L tank. I have 4 cardinal tetras, 3 blood fin tetras, 3 rummy nose tetras, 2 black skirt tetras, 2 swordtails(male&female), male molly, kribensis, yoyo loach ( baby selling soon) and 2 bristle nose(male&female)

I want to know which fish I should move to different tanks or sell. All get along but need to know soon. Please do not judge.

2. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +1,720
    You are overstocked. All of those fish need a bigger tank than a 65L. And you don't have proper schools of your tetras. No matter what you do, you're going to have to sell/ rehome some, if not most of your fish.

3. Fishpuns

Fishpuns Member Member

Ratings:
    +127
    The only fish you have that can live in 65l are the skirt tetra. You could up your school to 6 and rehome all the rest. If you do that you could round out your stocking with ember tetra/shrimp/a honey gourami, etc. Or you could rehome them all and start over with a focus on small tank fish. There's a lot of options if you decide to go that route

4. OP
    OP
    bristlenose_6102

bristlenose_6102 Initiate Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok thanks for the ideas I'll have to talk to my dad and figure this all out thanks for the help