Attachments

• 021A13A7-06DD-4F3C-A6AE-22DD82973C04.jpeg
    021A13A7-06DD-4F3C-A6AE-22DD82973C04.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 925B7158-F4FB-4B67-9F1E-405B16270C0E.jpeg
    925B7158-F4FB-4B67-9F1E-405B16270C0E.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 30

airdog44

She could be pregnant, is her belly like a square shape? If so, she is definitely pregnant.

Upvote 0

Hailey32707

She could be pregnant, is her belly like a square shape? If so, she is definitely pregnant.
okay thanks for the reply this is my first time keeping platys im more of a betta person and i wanted to try something new

Upvote 0

timfulmer

Oh, if your platy could hear you she would be so mad right now! If she hasn’t had any changes to her diet or tank inhabitants or anything like that from the outside, you may be visited by the fish stork soon.

Upvote 0

Hailey32707

Oh, if your platy could hear you she would be so mad right now! If she hasn’t had any changes to her diet or tank inhabitants or anything like that from the outside, you may be visited by the fish stork soon.
lol that’s so creative i haven’t changed anything and she just has gained some weight so i was scared and i thought i was over feeding her but thanks for the reply!
Good luck!
Thanks

Upvote 0

timfulmer

lol that’s so creative i haven’t changed anything and she just has gained some weight so i was scared and i thought i was over feeding her but thanks for the reply!

Thanks

Hey, checking in, how is your platy doing, is everything back to “normal”?

Upvote 0

Hailey32707

Hey, checking in, how is your platy doing, is everything back to “normal”?
actually i’m thinking maybe she had a parasite or something because she passed randomly recently the water was fine and the other fish so now i’m keeping a close eye on them

Upvote 0

timfulmer

actually i’m thinking maybe she had a parasite or something because she passed randomly recently the water was fine and the other fish so now i’m keeping a close eye on them

Oh I am so sorry this happened.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom