I did a water change last Sunday or Monday on my 10 gallon betta tank. I was in a hurry so I didn't pour the new water into my tank slowly (bad decision) I knew this would stress my betta, so I decided to put him in a large plastic cup for a minute until the new water was in. But the thing is, I totally forgot I also have 2 Nerites in the tank. The poor things got pelted with water and I stopped immediately as soon as I saw them to check they were okay. The larger of the two had been knocked off the glass, but the smaller one was okay and moving across the glass as usual. I put my hand in the tank and picked up the larger snail to make sure he was okay. He was curled up in his shell. I set him down right side up on top of the sand at the bottom near the glass. I went back and checked on him 10 minutes later. I could see that he hadn't come out of his shell and had not moved at all. I let him be. Several hours later I checked and he still hadn't moved. The next day he had moved a bit, so I was feeling relived. He has barely moved since then. The next day I figured maybe he wasnt getting enough food, so I soaked an algae water in tank water for about 15-30 minutes and set it near him. He did not eat it, although he never had taken to algae wafers in the past either. I found him on the glass several days ago and figured he was recovering, even though he wasnt scraping the glass with his teeth for algae like he always would be constantly doing. Two days ago I saw him upside down on the substrate, but he was not curled up in his shell, he was hanging out a bit. I turned him right side up, and then he curled up in his shell. He has not moved from that spot in two days. Is he dying due to shock from when the rushing water hit him? I hope he gets better. I feel terrible. Is there anything I can do? Thank you! Edit: I am also purchasing a python water changer so this doesn't happen again.