Is my Molly ready to drop? 15 Gallon Tank 

Mikey Doodle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
HI all, I have attached some pics of one of my female dalmatian mollies, and wondered if anyone can tell me if she is ready to drop? She has certainly gained some size in the last couple of weeks! One of my black mollies gave birth last week, but I wasn't quite expecting it, and so they are in the main tank! There are 6 little black fry in there now, but they seem to get along ok with all the others! You can see on a couple of the pics, one of the fry is just above the Molly's head

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

ayelie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Their belly will look more square than her's does. Do you know how long ago she spawn?

Mikey Doodle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm afraid I don't I have only had her a couple of weeks, but she was in a tank with males and females at the shop, so could have been one of mine in the last 2 weeks, but she wouldn't have got to this size so quickly would she?

There are 2 males in my tank and 4 females.

Thanks for your reply by the way

ayelie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I Think she must have spawn at the store, IMO she still has a little while to go.

Mikey Doodle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
ok, that's great When do you think the right time would be to move her? Is there anything I should be looking out for in particular?

Sorry for all the questions! lol

M

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads