Question Is My Glofish "pregnant" ?

Bat26

Reaction score
I noticed she was getting rounder a while ago, but recently she's gotten really round. At first I thought it was just constipation, but she's been pooping like normal and it hasn't gone down yet. I have another Glofish, (I know I need more than two, I'm working on moving fish to different tanks before I can get more), I thought it was a female but it might be a male. IMG_20190805_180858.jpg IMG_20190805_180921.jpg IMG_20190805_180915.jpg
Sorry the pictures are so blurry, I tried to get good ones but they seemed to think it was feeding time.

CheshireKat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You only need more than 2 if it's a schooling fish. Many different species of fish have been turned into "Glofish," which aren't a species of their own just genetically modified versions of various actual species. It looks like you have different species that can't interbreed from what I see in those photos. Which is the one you're referring to?

Bat26

Reaction score
You only need more than 2 if it's a schooling fish. Many different species of fish have been turned into "Glofish," which aren't a species of their own just genetically modified versions of various actual species. It looks like you have different species that can't interbreed from what I see in those photos. Which is the one you're referring to?
She's slimmed down since last night, so I think she may have just been constipated. It was the green zebra danio that I thought was looking fatter and the red zebra danio I thought may have been male. I forgot one of my skirt tetra is a Glofish too, so sorry if that was confusing.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom