Is My Beta Just A Drama Queen?

Minxxy

Well Known
Reactions
I changed a bout 70% water on sunday on my joint betta condo and since then my M black orchid has been hiding by the filter or behind the heater, anywhere that I can't see him. My F dumbo ear is swimming all over her side so I know the waters not the problem...
How long does everyone elses betta pout for of they are dramatic like this :grumpy:

(Tank is cycled, no illness present, he still eats and poops, he just is acting like a teenager :hilarious

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
1 year
Minxxy said:
I changed a bout 70% water on sunday on my joint betta condo and since then my M black orchid has been hiding by the filter or behind the heater, anywhere that I can't see him. My F dumbo ear is swimming all over her side so I know the waters not the problem...
How long does everyone elses betta pout for of they are dramatic like this :grumpy:

(Tank is cycled, no illness present, he still eats and poops, he just is acting like a teenager :hilarious
He’s probably fine, I wouldn’t disturb him during his little tantrum, he should be fine

notBrandon

Reactions
Mhm just giving it some time, maybe covering his side to keep it darker may help alleviate stress.

Emily12178

Reactions
Minxxy said:

When my fish got his new tank he hid by the filter, too. The pet store said that it was because it was warm, so I wonder if your heater is working well.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom