Is my angelfish sick?

Shawnie
I still want to appologize to thisguy as I hacked his thread about koi angels...

I took on a few angels from someone because I thought they were being mistreated in a tank that no one cared about..and ive always ADORED angels because of their angelic look...so I thought they were sick because of their red gills

Carol..I'm looking to you darlin!!

heres my rescue moe

and ty so very much for the link!!

Butterfly
Moe is a beautiful healthy Blushing Koi angel. Congrats
Carol

Shawnie
HOLY COW ..poor moe and curly for that fact !!! well not poor but lucky me! poor fella I took them from hahaha..wow and now I can stop praying to the angel gods for their recovery! no wonder he wasn't listening TY SO MUCH

Butterfly
Welcome as always How big is he/she body wise? really is pretty. If Moe turns out to be a girl are you going to re-name her moe-lene ? or Curly Sue
Carol

Allie
NIce angel!!

Shawnie
unfortunately, he/she is in a tank that's community and over stocked....its a weird tank where everyone hangs with everyone and swims, eats, begs all togther...so not a clue if any of them will pair...as of yet they all just stick together....bodywise, now this is a woman estimating size LOL, approximately 2 -2 1/2 I inches round without fins.....maybe its time to concentrate on making my dream angel tank and stop rescueing bettas..its just so hard to choose...

ty allie!!

Martinismommy
She is beautiful Shawnie! But can you tell her she has too much blush on!

Shawnie
She is beautiful Shawnie! But can you tell her she has too much blush on!

ty karen!! she/he does use a bit much hey LOL well we won't go there on the he thing ...who knows

heres some pics I just took of them or at least curyly n larry..moe is at the top of this thread

<---curly n larry

<--curly n dally

<--larry

do you think curly is a blusher too? (saying one more quick angel god prayer just in case he's sick )

Martinismommy
A Blusher lol..Ummmmmmm I have another name for Curly lol....He's not sick! They look healthy to me.....He's probably intimidated by that spotted platy trying to steal the limelight!

Gosh these Angels are gorgeous!

Shawnie
hahaha actually its a dalmation molly..at least that's what I was told..but ya know me the "DUH" fish rescuer! who knows LOL

hey karen , !!!!!

Martinismommy
hahaha actually its a dalmation molly..at least that's what I was told..but ya know me the "DUH" fish rescuer! who knows LOL

hey karen , !!!!!

My friend Molly, platty, they all look the same to me (ducking)

angelfish220
I what them!!!!

Shawnie
I what them!!!!

you can have every other weekend if you are up to date on your fish support ;D

Butterfly
.bodywise, now this is a woman estimating size LOL, approximately 2 -2 1/2 I inches round without fins.....

what do you think Allie? Makes it about 6 months approx?
Carol

BettaGirl92
I named my damation molly Dally too!
Put he passed.
Generic name, I guess.

COBettaCouple
Congrats on a beautiful pair of Angels.

My guess, just a guess, is that Curly is a male, Moe is a male and I think Larry is a female but I'd like to see a couple more pics of her before committing to that guess.

Shawnie
oh lordy..ill get some more pics tonite after work..poor larry if he is a she ...then what would I call the 3 of them LOL

Butterfly
poor larry if he is a she ...then what would I call the 3 of them LOL
Anything as long as it's not late for dinner
carol

Shawnie
COBettaCouple
That's the truth! drool
Anything as long as it's not late for dinner
carol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views