Is it still good?

Dillan Murphy
Can I still use this, I've had or awhile and it's been sitting in the closet? The expiration date is in 2022.

AggressiveAquatics
What is it?

Dillan Murphy
AggressiveAquatics said:
What is it?
I forgot to post the picture lol

marmaaa
Dillan Murphy said:
I have read that it usually does not expire it just may be less effective. It can grow mold sometimes inside though depending on where you kept it. I would take a look inside.

Corylover123
I wouldn’t use flourish IMO there’s better ferts and you gotta get all the seachem line for it to work well. Nilocg thrive c is good if you have no co2 and thrive is good for co2 tanks

StarGirl
Dillan Murphy said:
Does it say to refrigerate? I know one of them does. Idk if it would be bad if you didn't though.

Corylover123
Yeah flourish lasts like 6 months and then you need to refrigerate

JLAquatics
Seachem Flourish contains mainly the micronutrients plants need to thrive. However, it does not contain macronutrients that the plants may need. If your plants are not doing that well, it may indicate that your system has a lack of one or more of the macronutrients (Potassium, Nitrate, and Phosphorous). These are elements your plants need in larger amounts than the micronutrients. Seachem Flourish does not contain enough of the macronutrients, which is why they make separate bottles for all the macros. An all in one fert like Nilocg's Thrive or Co-Op's Easy Green may work much better if you are a beginner, as they contain everything you need for healthy plant growth. I bet if you switched over, you would see a night and day difference in your plant health.

Dillan Murphy
JLAquatics said:
Seachem Flourish contains mainly the micronutrients plants need to thrive. However, it does not contain macronutrients that the plants may need. If your plants are not doing that well, it may indicate that your system has a lack of one or more of the macronutrients (Potassium, Nitrate, and Phosphorous). These are elements your plants need in larger amounts than the micronutrients. Seachem Flourish does not contain enough of the macronutrients, which is why they make separate bottles for all the macros. An all in one fert like Nilocg's Thrive or Co-Op's Easy Green may work much better if you are a beginner, as they contain everything you need for healthy plant growth. I bet if you switched over, you would see a night and day difference in your plant health.
I'm not currently using any fertilizers. The only plants I have right now is a aponogeton caproni. It seems to be growing fine without fertilizers.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom