Is it just me ?

1. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

Every morning on my way to the train station for work i pass my LFS(slight detour up the road) as i dont start till midday. Any way i have a look around and see all the new fish that they have ordered in too look for any new additions for my tank. I can never seem to go in and just buy nothing, whether it be nitrate removal sponge,poly pads,plants,food and ultimately FISH. My point is i have just ordered a JAGUAR CATFISH(liosomadoras oncinus) and wonder if it's JUST ME or are we all FISH NUTS. Is there counselling available for this strange obsession LOL. :;f:;fb:;fg:;fr:;dk
  2. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Trust me, there is no counceling here!!! Just enablers!!! Go ahead and buy, browse and buy...we only want pics!

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

sometimes i wonder if my car is on "i see a fish store turning now!!!" auto pilot:;dk and thats in every state i go to!!!!!!!!!!! I swear i can find a fishstore in the least expected places...

my last trip to northern maine to visit my family, found me in a flower shop, looking for some amazing flowers for my moms grave, and THEY SOLD FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a few of my bettas from there and rescued others ...who would have known :;rl:;sh

NOPE there is no help...only assitants to give you the strength to do it more often~! ;D
  4. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Don't worry, you're in good company. :giggle:

5. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

I love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

7. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

You want a cure?

Shawnie if you're not a counceller? What did you do with all those clients you were collecting a few months ago? rofl

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:whistling:they are busy doing water changes on ALL their new tanks!!!!! leave a message after the beep, and they will return your call as soon as possible :giggle::;a1