Is it just me ?

1. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

Every morning on my way to the train station for work i pass my LFS(slight detour up the road) as i dont start till midday. Any way i have a look around and see all the new fish that they have ordered in too look for any new additions for my tank. I can never seem to go in and just buy nothing, whether it be nitrate removal sponge,poly pads,plants,food and ultimately FISH. My point is i have just ordered a JAGUAR CATFISH(liosomadoras oncinus) and wonder if it's JUST ME or are we all FISH NUTS. Is there counselling available for this strange obsession LOL. :;f:;fb:;fg:;fr:;dk
    Nick

2. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Trust me, there is no counceling here!!! Just enablers!!! Go ahead and buy, browse and buy...we only want pics!

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

sometimes i wonder if my car is on "i see a fish store turning now!!!" auto pilot:;dk and thats in every state i go to!!!!!!!!!!! I swear i can find a fishstore in the least expected places...

my last trip to northern maine to visit my family, found me in a flower shop, looking for some amazing flowers for my moms grave, and THEY SOLD FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a few of my bettas from there and rescued others ...who would have known :;rl:;sh

NOPE there is no help...only assitants to give you the strength to do it more often~! ;D

4. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Don't worry, you're in good company. :giggle:

5. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

I love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Nick

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;group

7. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

You want a cure?
    rofl

Shawnie if you're not a counceller? What did you do with all those clients you were collecting a few months ago? rofl

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:whistling:they are busy doing water changes on ALL their new tanks!!!!! leave a message after the beep, and they will return your call as soon as possible :giggle::;a1