Is Aquhuna good?

Cory04

Wondering if aquhuna is good, The shipping is cheap compared to the others

Betta'sAnonymous

That's the whole-sale place, right?

Leilio

I bought 3 bamboo shrimps from aquahuna, and they all arrived alive and healthy after 2 days. I did consider galaxy rasboras at one point, and some reviews on aquahuna's website said that the galaxy rasboras they bought were too small and too young. Overall, seems to be a reliable wholesale place.

Fisch

They seem to be reputable. Online fish sales are hit and miss as there are so many variables ( weather, time and distance, shipper) neither the seller nor the buyer has control over.
Last year during the pandemic closures I ordered, and nine of the 10 Cardinals were DOA. Aquahuna is pretty good and offered a refund.
If I would order again I would give them my business, just as a buyer I would be a bit more careful in regards to weather and how far the fish have to travel.

Bettaholic

I just placed an order that I should get Tuesday or Wednesday so I can at least let you know my experience.

Convoluted77

Ordered from them several times and it was a good experience.I have a bunch of their emerald dwarf rasboras,ember tetras and pygmies along with some shrimp and snails.Only DOA ive had was 1 shrimp and a couple nerite snails.

Bettaholic

10 lambchop rasboras delivered alive and frisky. Of course they look like feeder guppies right now but still...

Tezzy

I’ve had one order from them and I was very happy! I got 6 panda cories - 1 was weaker on arrival, but the other 5 are thriving a month or so later. I also got 6 XL amano shrimp - they are huge, super healthy, and super active. I’ll definitely order from them again at some point.

Sauceboat

I’ve ordered loads of ember tetras. Love the place.

wishuponafish

I bought 10 or so galaxy rasboras from them and every single one of them died within 2 days. I had bought a few from the lfs at the same time and all of those did well, and it was an established tank so I can't say my luck with aquahuna has been great.

Bettaholic

Bettaholic said:
10 lambchop rasboras delivered alive and frisky. Of course they look like feeder guppies right now but still...
I have a 3 day guarantee on these so I can update afterwards.

SallImSayin

I've gotten 2 shipments of cories from them in the last 3 weeks. All 12 alive and active in the bag after 3 days shipping. They did a great job shipping them. They accidentally sent me 2 hifins and a sterbai with 3 regular peppered cories, and they sent replacements. They sent 6 fish again, rather than just replacing the 3! Very happy. The fish are great and very healthy.

I've ordered from AH, Trins Fish, and Ebay, and never had a DOA or sick fish.

wateriswet

I've placed 2 different orders from them and was very happy both times. I quarantine for 2-4 weeks and never had any fish from Aquahuna get sick and everyone was alive from shipping. I've bought 3 bamboo shrimp, 12 dwarf neon rainbows, 6 bronze cories, 3 panda garra, 8 Threadfin rainbows, and 2 amazing electric blue acaras from them. They are now the first place I go to see if they have what I want in stock.

Bettaholic

Bettaholic said:
I have a 3 day guarantee on these so I can update afterwards.
I lost one small rasbora but the rest are active and eating just fine. I would order again.

SixThreeOh

They're approved by Aquarium Co-op, so I'd trust they're good.

Mar1111

Use the code Aquarium Coop and save a little on your order. Aquarium Co-op gets a little from it, too, and they deserve all they can get for all they do for the Aquarium community.

If you don't know about Aquarium Co-op, just check them out on You Tube, they have tons of great videos. They've really helped me.

I've bought shrimp from Aqua Huna several times and they're always great. 2 shrimp died within hours and they sent healthy replacements. All others were 100% great.

Skrabbitskrabbit

Ordered from them 3 x in November-January time frame. Good experience for me.

If you get a DOA, the customer service is good and quick. Fish all seemed healthy that made it to the tank.

Cory04

Thank you all for the replies, Aquhuna seems really good. :D

Top Bottom