Is Anyone Using A Camera To Livestream Their Fish Room/tanks?

Johnson772

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
So I’d wanted a camera in my fishroom for awhile now. I just recently bought one but to get all 5 tanks in view I had to mount it so far back that the quality just isn’t that I want. I was just curious what cameras people are using to livestream their tanks. Or if anyone even does that, Am I crazy for wanting to see my tanks when I’m not home? Thoughts?

NC122606

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So I’d wanted a camera in my fishroom for awhile now. I just recently bought one but to get all 5 tanks in view I had to mount it so far back that the quality just isn’t that I want. I was just curious what cameras people are using to livestream their tanks. Or if anyone even does that, Am I crazy for wanting to see my tanks when I’m not home? Thoughts?
I am sure a few people do that also, nobody is going to make fun of you for doing something you like. Go for it!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I would definitely like to jump on my phone during the day to see my tanks! How about if you move the cameras in and show different angles of a few tanks and move the camera around to keep everyone intrigued every week or WC day!

Johnson772

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think ima re-arrange 3 of the 5 tanks into different rooms and upgrade them to larger tanks. So I guess I’ll just get 5 cameras really I want 10 because I like the top down view of them also ha but then I’d have to scrap the glass tops so nvm that idea ha.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom