Ipod touch or IPhone? this is making me crazy! Plz help me Help

1. speed0factory Member Member

Hi all:;hi2, i making a decision on whether which one to buy??? IPhone or Ipod touch:;dk.

ok for me, i do not want to waste alot of money on either of them:'(. The IPhone 16GB here cost around $1075 Singapore money:eek: and ipod touch 32GB for around $460+;D. so which one should i get:confused:.

if i had an IPhone i can use it for calls or anything else, but if i had an Ipod touch i cannot go online anywhere:'( (i onli can go online in places which have WiFi). but i really do not want to waste so much money on this sort of technology things, as it will be obsolete in a very short time;D. Therefore i do not wanna invest too much money on it. But i just wanna have something to play with and can go online to surf the web (ofcos i mean fishlore;D).

so is there something i can connect to the ipod touch to go online anywhere i like?

ok here is my decision on the IPhone and Ipod touch, 70% i would buy Ipod touch and 30% i would buy IPhone.

Please advise me which one is more worth it. Thanks

2. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Well, do you need a phone or just a music player? If you have a phone, you also have to pay for the service, where you do not with a regular iPod.

3. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Agreed with Amanda. I'd go for an Ipod touch. They're both cool but on the money side, I'd go with Ipod touch because it won't cost much and I won't have to pay so much on the phone bill. Also I've heard some opinions that Iphones, the batteries can finish very fast when it's used too much. I hope for the best in your decision. Good luck and let us know when you decide ;D

4. speed0factory Member Member

cool thank you so much guys now i think i'll buy the iPod touch. then i'll have more money to care for my fish and dog haha

5. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Ya good idea, you can text from iPods and I am on my iPod right now with the Internet feature posting on fishlore

6. DRock914 Member Member

Its also better to have a separate device to play music or your phone will die a lot on you.

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

I agree with everone LOL I have a friend who has the Iphone and its cool and all, but has many flaws. You could get a better cellphone that also has mp3 and all the goodies. I say go for the touch, my cousin has it and she has access to internet all the time as long as there's wireless internet around, you dont need a password or anything :p

8. DRock914 Member Member

If you really wanted the phone I would recommend the Droid by Motorola. It can do everything the iphone can do but better and also has 16g storage according to what I read about it.

9. speed0factory Member Member

cool thank you guys, i'll go for the iPod touch. going to buy next week, cos there's an IT show going on at my place.