Introduction:)

1. abi202

abi202 New Member Member

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd introduce myself and my fish :) I currently have 3 angelfish 3 platys 2 marble hatchets 2 guarmis a yoyo lerch and a plec (sorry about the spellings)

I'm new to the whole fish keeping my husband is more experienced than myself but thought I'd put myself out there and hopefully meet and learn from everyone on here :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

2. Tonia

Tonia Well Known Member Member

Welcome to fishlore, Abi!!! I'm glad you decided to join the forums. This is a fabulous place to learn about loads of fish related things. Soon you will wow your husband by knowing exactly what he's talking about and more!

Please feel free to browse around and get to know the place.

How big is your tank? How long have you had the fish? Do you have any pictures of your tank? If so, share!

3. OP
    OP
    abi202

abi202 New Member Member

Hi shayla am not sur eos the size of the tank my husband bought it. We've had it for about a year now I am a complete beginner :) that's why am looking forward to meeting new people and learning :) this is my tank :) we currently have a breeding pair of angelfish (was not planned :/) so that was a shock haven't had success yet with babies they hatch and parents look after them but after a few days they eat them :( unfortunately my fish are not photogenic so as soon as he camera comes out they hide :) x

Attached Files:

4. NCE12940

NCE12940 Well Known Member Member

Welcome to a great place to learn and make fish friends :;hi2

5. hollie1505

hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

Hi :) welcome to Fishlore. It's a great place to learn everything you could possibly need to know about your fish.. And more!

Your tank looks wonderful!

Beware, fishlore causes many to buy more tanks ;) xx

6. OP
    OP
    abi202

abi202 New Member Member

Hi Hollie

thank you its getting there slowly but surely :) x

7. Flowingfins

Flowingfins Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome:) your tank is beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

8. OP
    OP
    abi202

abi202 New Member Member

Thank you guppybreeder it's getting there. You have some lovely fish been having a nosey ;) x

9. Flowingfins

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

10. OP
    OP
    abi202

abi202 New Member Member

He is he's found himself a lady fish in our tank that wasn't planned but they are cute together hehe :) x

11. Flowingfins

they are a very cute couple:)

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

12. OP
    OP
    abi202

abi202 New Member Member

:D:thumbup:

13. d

dakota Valued Member Member

Welcome to the forum. That tank looks beautiful great job. Thanks

Clean Water = Happy Healthy Fish

14. OP
    OP
    abi202

abi202 New Member Member

Thank you dakota I'm proud to announce we have loads of angelfish they must be happy :) xx

15. Fishy Friends

Fishy Friends Well Known Member Member

Welcome Abi! Glad you decided to join Fishlore☺

Your tank is very pretty & good luck with your Angels - you have gotten further along with the babies than I have - I actually have 3 breeding pair & they always eat the eggs after a couple of days.

I started another thread tonight because for the the first time ever - the 2 pair of Angels in my 55gal have laid eggs at the same time!

As http://hollie1505 mentioned - this place causes multiple tanks to appear in your home - it is a great pastime☺

16. lollipopkiller

lollipopkiller Well Known Member Member

hi and welcome :) love your tank hope you get some nice angel babies!!!

17. Linda4088

Linda4088 Valued Member Member

Welcome to a Wonderful place. The people here are so knowledgeable and friendly. They never talk down to you even when you feel dumb. Feel free to post any questions you have. Someone will always get back to you with an answer very quickly. Your tank is very pretty and I'm going to get an angel too.

18. OP
    OP
    abi202

abi202 New Member Member

Thank you Linda

I'm currently on holiday at the minute so my friend is looking after my tank... I left with loads of baby angel fish eggs so hopefully will be going back to loads of little baby angels :) I keep counting down the days (I know am not ment to because I'm on holiday I just can't wait hehe)
    :)