Introducing my new betta

cajunfiberco

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
That is a beautiful boy! i was looking at a very similar colored plakat yesterday and it was soooo hard not to buy him!

Tigerlily

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
What a darling baby... and a great choice of tune for the little man as he explores his new home!

The Baby Elephant Walk has been around since the movie, "Hatari" (early 60's). It's cool it's still being heard and is recognized by multiple generations.

lyndra

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I couldn't resist him and he really is just too cute for words!!

An update :
His plants have arrived so I will be planting them later this afternoon as soon as I can jerry rig weights (I'm thinking of trying silicon disks with weights in them) There are about 25 stems, 10 of them are Hygrophila corymbosa "Salicifolia" and the other 15 (but there may be more, I haven't counted) are a random assortment of 'bonus stems' that have been chosen by the person I brought them from - I still have to identify them.

He has a fixation with one end of his tank, he's not flaring but he just spends most of his time swimming around with his nose pressed to that side... I think he can see his reflection and is trying to boss it around so I wil put something on the outside of that side to stop that.. he's not showing stress stripes - they were very clear when he was in the bag and first put into the tank (I guess he doesn't like my driving) and I've been watching for them.

I will probably post photos later after I get the plants in!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom