Funny Introducing Marlin and me

Angielynn
Clearly I introduced us in some random thread but anyway... I score points for doing another one ☺
Marlin is a baby, Marlin ate all the snails in my tank within 24 hours and then would not eat anything dead or frozen and nearly starved to death. Marlin is finally getting fat on real worms that live in my fridge while the snails regroup in another tank. It took me a while to get used to the idea of actual worms and I still feel like they crawling in my gravel and it gives me the creeps. Marlin has a partner called cheesy but I'm not sure how long this duo will last together because the bickering is real.
I have another tank with a two bumblebee gobies, a sucker that constantly hides and many snails. I wanted to put some other fish in there and was thinking about guppies but not sure if I will have to seperate the puffers later like naughty kids and they will eat the guppies!

Betta'sAnonymous
Marlin seems like a fun little heck-raiser!

Angielynn
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Marlin seems like a fun little heck-raiser!
Sure is! Went from starving to wagging his or her tail for food.
Here is cheesy right now, just as cheeky, just not as big!!

LHAquatics
Marlin is a big cutie! Welcome

Angielynn
Stripedbass
I’m super jelly! I’m working on a puffer tank now.

JLAquatics
Welcome to Fishlore! You will fit in perfectly as I can see!

Angielynn
Stripedbass said:
I’m super jelly! I’m working on a puffer tank now.
It was a rough strrt but totally worth it in the end. They have big personalities, they know exactly who I am, they change colour, sleep, wag their tails, move their mouth at the glass and their eyes move in different directions which is a little funny!
Angielynn said:
It was a rough strrt but totally worth it in the end. They have big personalities, they know exactly who I am, they change colour, sleep, wag their tails, move their mouth at the glass and their eyes move in different directions which is a little funny!
And they hunt, like all the time!

Top Bottom