INTERNET!!!!!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I am moving in a month so i will not have internet soon.  i don't know when it will go off but it will be very very soon.  i dont want it off but it has to be.  i will be able to go on kinda often at the library.  but not too often.  not like now.  and i cant post pics at the linrary.  you can still neomails me if u have a neopets account.     go here to get my account names.  you can neomail me or email me at chickensrcool93@yahoo.com.  i will check those when i can.  i will be back on again when we are moved in and have internet again.   i will post until it goes off but then not much til we get internet again.  so ttyl.  Miley    :-[ :-\ :-\

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Good luck with your move. I know it's tough to go without the internet at home for a while. Have fun taking care of those Bettas and enjoy summer coming and we'll be here when you're back on.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
thnx!!! i hate not having the internet!! it really sux. i will post until it goes off then when i dont post for a while you will all know that its off then. lol. Miley

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good Luck with the move, I'm sure you'l survive.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i MIGHT survive!!! LOL

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
BettaBuddy said:
i MIGHT survive!!! LOL
LOL.. well i hope you can handle the web withdrawal.. at least the library fixes will keep you from total withdrawal symptoms.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom