INTERNET!!!!!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

I am moving in a month so I will not have internet soon.  I don't know when it will go off but it will be very very soon.  I don't want it off but it has to be.  I will be able to go on kinda often at the library.  but not too often.  not like now.  and I can't post pics at the linrary.  you can still neomails me if u have a neopets account.     go here to get my account names.  you can neomail me or email me at .  I will check those when I can.  I will be back on again when we are moved in and have internet again.   I will post until it goes off but then not much til we get internet again.  so ttyl.  Miley    :-[ :-\ :-\

COBettaCouple

Good luck with your move. I know it's tough to go without the internet at home for a while. Have fun taking care of those Bettas and enjoy summer coming and we'll be here when you're back on.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

thnx!!! I hate not having the internet!! it really sux. I will post until it goes off then when I don't post for a while you will all know that its off then. lol. Miley

atmmachine816

Good Luck with the move, I'm sure you'l survive.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

I MIGHT survive!!! LOL

COBettaCouple

BettaBuddy said:
I MIGHT survive!!! LOL
LOL.. well I hope you can handle the web withdrawal.. at least the library fixes will keep you from total withdrawal symptoms.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom